Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt — flattering for both men and women.
Printed on quality Bella+Canvas tshirts. Soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch.
Share this Post
Italian Baroque Artist Caravaggio Depicted As A Saint.
Art History’s most notorious bad boy – Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio was an Italian painter from the early 1590s to 1610. His paintings combine a realistic observation of the human form, with a dramatic use of lighting. Caravaggio developed a considerable name for himself as an artist, and as a violent, touchy and provocative man. Want to know more? Look up why he spent the last four years of his life on the run.
Official Tempest Art T-shirt. Design created by Tempest Art artists and designers expressing ideas and emotions through our art. Creating And Inspiring, One Project At A Time.
The Bella+Canvas 3001 t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women. We can’t compliment this shirt enough – it’s one of our crowd favorites. And it’s sure to be your next favorite too!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
*Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester. Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester. Ash color is 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly. Prism colors are 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% poly
Quality You Can Trust
- Enhanced Matte Paper Heavyweight stock 10.3 mil thick High color gamut UltraChrome ink Handled individually
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars Semigloss coating Poly-cotton blend canvas 20.5 mil thick canvas Fade-resistant Hand-stretched
- Hand-printed Made with love Double stitched Direct-to-Garment Original Designs Up to 1200dpi